For the love of organizing: Baking supplies | Organizing Made Fun: For the love of organizing: Baking supplies

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

For the love of organizing: Baking supplies

Baking is one of those fun things that conjure up memories of Mom and daughter or son and Mom in the kitchen...and enjoying licking the spoon! Right?



But, getting all the supplies to the counter can be a pain! I'm an avid believer in trays...love them, use them all over my house! So, I combined my love of baking with my love of trays.




And I came up with an easy way to do that. In my pantry, I've set all my baking supplies on a tray. 



Then, I just grab the entire tray and carry it out to the counter. 



Wow...has that made it much easier! I LOVE organizing and trays! They both make me happy! How about you? Do you have any fun ways to use a tray?



Pin It

Photobucket


Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow Me on Pinterest 


Having trouble seeing the pictures? Try THIS.

Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.

Parties:
A Bowl Full of Lemons Kitchen Organization